Call for abstracts
Main Topics and planned Sessions:
- Energy flow systems and related fluids in the lithosphere
- Managed aquifer recharge and groundwater flow systems
- Geoenergy, thermal water and hydrocarbon systems
- Natural contamination and hazards of geofluids
- Fluid–rock interactions and hydrogeochemical reactions
but of course all geofluid-related abstracts are welcome (if you have a different topic please submit it to the “Other” session in the online database).
Abstract can be submitted for a poster presentation, but you can apply your presentation for oral presentation. Oral presentations will be invited by the organizing committee, and selected from the contributed posters (which are marked as “poster and apply for oral”).
All abstract submissions must be made online before 31 March 2021.
- All abstracts must be written in English
- The abstract text should be within 2000 characters (including spaces), typeface: Arial Type, 12 pt, single space
- The abstract title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “Title Case” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Submitted abstracts can be seen, updated or deleted within the whole period of the abstract submission online
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors
- The presenting author is required to register for the Symposium and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper
- Figures are optional in the abstracts.
If you are unable to submit your abstract online please contact the organizers for further instructions or assistance.
Decisions regarding acceptance will be made by 1 May 2021.
Create an accountfor new users